August 30, 2010

New Academic Goals

I have only one goal that I really HAVE to work on which is I have to be here on time, I get here early all the time but when my mom has the day off I don't get dropped off at the trolley station at 7:00 and get to school at 7:45, when she has the day off she sleeps in and I don't wake up and I get to school late! Even if its one day out of 2 weeks it doesn't matter I'm missing out in the warm ups and everything we do while I'm late. So now I have to really work on that goal by waking up my mom.

My second goal is to at least complete more than 7 boxes because for this report card I completed 7 boxes and my goal is to do 10 boxes :) I already finished a parenting book so I'm heading in a good start, I finished it in 3 DAYS!And I'm going to get a history book soon I'm going to be really busy from now on until October.

My social goal is to keep trying to potty train my son, he's doing good he goes potty often he is also talking more! He says everybody's name too. And he also enjoys reading books.

No comments: